[ka-Map-users] Load only visible group!

Andrea Cappugi kappu72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:20:39 EST 2005

>Does this mean that layers that are not on by default are not
>loaded until they are turned on?
Yes if group is MS_OFF, I mean all layer with same group name are MS_OFF in
map file,
It isn't loaded if this.loadUnchecked is set to false in kaMap.js
If you load a group but you uncheck in the legend and chage scale it will
not be loaded utill you will check again in legend
If you set this.loadUnchecked to true everything is like before.

>Does it avoid loading tiles until it is turned on again?
yes

other case
All layer of a group are MS_ON or at least one is MS_ON but for scale reason
i.e. MAXSCALE or MINSCALE
all of them are not visible at current scale, kaMap doesn't load them and
also in legend this group will not be present.
Regs