[ka-Map-users] Load only visible group!

Shoaib Burq hydromap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:15:12 EST 2005

For some reason I didn't notice this earlier... :(

JavaScript consol has this:

Error: this.aMaps[this.currentMap].aLayers[0] has no properties
Source File: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8090/kamap/kaMap.js
Line: 1401

any clues?

Also to prevent any wild goose chases I actually just got the cvs
version running on another server with fgs.

Still, I would like to work out the why this instance is not working.

thanks
shoaib