[ka-Map-users] kamap w/ pgsql

Ryan ollerery at engr.orst.edu
Thu Dec 29 19:50:48 EST 2005

I am able to get kamap to render images from a shp file just fine, but when
I make a call to my postgres database in my map file I get nothing but
broken images.  I am able to make calls the to the database just fine with
the gmap75 framework, but for some reason when I try and use the same map
file with kamap, the layers that include calls to the database seem to be
breaking things.

Any suggestions?

Here is a layer from my map file that when drawn with kamap results in
nothing but broken images

# tr_highway - normal

LAYER

  NAME "tr_highway"

  GROUP "grp_tr_highway"

  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis

  CONNECTION "user=xxxxx password=xxxxxxxx dbname=transport"

  DATA "the_geom from tr_highway"

  TYPE LINE

  STATUS ON

  CLASS