[ka-Map-users] Using legends in CVS

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:45:04 EDT 2005

If you want to be able to click on and off groups, you just need to
supply group names to all the layers that you want to be able to turn
on and off.  Do note that what ends up as dragable in the interface is
all the layers that don't have a group assigned, so leave your base
map without a group.

David