[ka-Map-users] selecting multiple layers

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:51:36 EDT 2005

What version of ka-map are you using?  In the cvs version there is the
option to display your layers as vertically stacked.  What this does
is if you have your mapfile set to provide transparent pngs is it
renders every group that you have defined in your mapfile to be
rendered separately.  The end effect is instant on and off when you
check or uncheck your groups.  Do note that only those layers that are
not marked as a group are dragged around by the mouse, the other
layers then fill in once you've stopped.