[ka-Map-users] multiple labels and cutted labels

Fernão Lopes fernao at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:00:53 EDT 2005

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations for the fast and excelent work done with
ka-map, it´s really impressive!

I´ve just downloaded, configured and then my old system was working!

But I´m experiencing some little problem with labels. I´ve some maps
of Sao Paulo districts (polygons), labeled. The problem is that,
because of the multiple images that compose an entire image, sometimes
these labels are showed cutted. For example, I´ve a polygon, called
"Vila Mariana". It´s showed both "Vila" (half of the text) and "Vila
Mariana", on the next image.

I don´t know how to solve that, if there´s some configuration that I
can do on my ka-map or if this is with you.

If you need, I can send an image.

Thanks

Fernão Lopes