[ka-Map-users] Re: multiple labels and cutted labels

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 13 16:32:10 EDT 2005

Fernão,

There are two possible explanations.  First, you need to set up your
labels so that they won't draw over the edge of a map (PARTIALS FALSE I
think).  If you already have this, then perhaps you are running into a
known issue with MapServer and labelling.

Daniel Morissette applied some patches to MapServer 4.6 that should have
allowed this problem to be fixed by adding the ability to specify a
buffer around the edge of a map in which labels should not be rendered.