[ka-Map-users] Opacity control in legend

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Jun 15 03:26:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a site that makes use of the opacity setting in
the legend, but it seems that the CVS version is not configured to make use
if it by default. I'm having some trouble figuring out how it all fits
together. The transparency sits in legend_template.php, which uses
legend_template.html. But how do I get the site to use it? I tried modifying
kaLegend.js, but that didn't do the trick.

Paul.... How did you do it? :)

Regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
SPATIAL INFORMATION ANALYST
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185