[ka-Map-users] Opacity control in legend

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Jun 23 04:19:20 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

thanks for the suggestions. The walterzom library is quite impressive. But I'm not sure if it was designed to function in the way kamap loads, with content being written on-the-fly by javascript. I get the slidebar images to show in the legend (written out dynamically in kaLegend.js), but they don't slide. There's no javascript errors, though.

The library seems not to find the objects that get written dynamically (the slidebar images). I tried placing the javascript functions to invoke the drag-functionality in different spots. I even wrote out the javascript dynamically with javascript (that sometimes works), but Firefox crashed on that.

I better leave it for a day where I have strong coffee at hand.

Jacob