[ka-Map-users] No map in opera 7.54

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 18 10:57:05 EDT 2005

I've just updated the demo with a work-around for Opera and some other
bug fixes.

Opera's problem was with CSS opacity which isn't supported yet.

Opera seems to work okay now, with the exception of:

* Home/End keys don't work - the keyCode associated with Insert, Delete,
Home, End are all the same: 0!!!

* when panning and zooming, images are moved around on the page and are
reset to blank images while waiting for the new tile to arrive.  Opera
doesn't load the blank image, not sure why, so the filling in effect
looks quite odd.