[ka-Map-users] Great Work!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 18 15:49:05 EDT 2005

the back end is reasonably straight forward, should be easy to port to
any mapserver-based package without difficult ... and to other systems
with some adjustments, I'm sure.

We should put some thought into how to structure the cvs project so that
various back-ends can all live there and play nicely.

Steve, I'd like you to have a cvs commit account ... are you willing to
dive into this (at least for your alternate back end)?