[ka-Map-users] ka-map-0.1.0 source package available

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 18 19:41:39 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

A first version of the ka-map source, including the JavaScript
client-side files, and the server-side scripts for PHP MapScript is now
available on the downloads page of the site:

http://ka-map.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

A README.TXT file is included in the package with basic installation
instructions.

This development snapshot has been tagged as version 0.1 and is exactly
what is used by our live demo, the only difference is that our demo has
a slightly different index.html than the one included in the source
package. The main trunk in CVS contains some of the additional features
that Paul mentioned, but it's not in working shape at the moment. You'll
be able to get it once the CVS server is available in the next couple of
days.

A ka-Map package for MS4W is also available, see http://maptools.org/ms4w/

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca