[ka-Map-users] Script for creating image tiles

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue May 24 14:01:53 EDT 2005

I imagine work would need to be done to make the code work from the
pre-computed pile of images- that is, it's not enough to just create
them you have to have a way to reference them. I have 300,000 quad map
tiles I'd love to leverage with a ka-map frontend...

Steve

>>> Armin Burger <armin.burger at gmx.net> 5/24/2005 12:13:48 PM >>>
Hello,

is anybody already working on a script that can create, ie.
pre-process, all the image tiles so that they do not have to be created
first when a user zooms to this extent/zoom level? Would be nice
especially if one modifies the map file.

Armin