[ka-Map-users] tile indexed rasters

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 26 20:51:04 EDT 2005

Shoaib

it should work with any map file that works with mapscript since it just
uses mapscript to render largish tiles and then slices them up.  Could
be extents/projection?  Could also be a problem in different hemispheres
... a lot of the logic could be northern hemisphere centric and I never
tested with anything like that unfortunately.

what extents/projection are you using?  How comfortable are you
debugging this type of thing?  If you use FireFox and install the
developer tools, you can use the DOM Inspector to go find the tile
images and see if they are getting drawn but just positioned in the
wrong place.

If you find out what is wrong (and hopefully have a fix) I'd be happy to
incorporate it into cvs.