[ka-Map-users] Panning and zooming question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 30 12:29:29 EDT 2005

dejan,

that would be great!  First thing to try would be removing groups and
seeing if it works that way, then start adding groups back in I guess.

The difference in the new version is that each group is put into a
separate layer and requested as separate images.  They are also cached
in separate directories on the server side.

Paul