[ka-Map-users] current cvs ka-map seems to have a panning problem.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 4 10:08:30 EST 2005

I found the problem and have committed a fix in cvs.  In the loop
that takes rows of images off during resize, a variable name (i) was
used in an inner and outer loop - theoretically it should have worked
based on the scoping rules of javascript, but it was actually causing
a problem ... works now ... thanks for finding this.