[ka-Map-users] precache.php

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 4 11:00:32 EST 2005

Jan,

for some strange reason, I removed precache.php from cvs ... I think
I thought it was broken or something.  In any case, you should be
able to use the one from the "official" download since nothing has
changed that would affect it.

If it works for you, please post to this list and I will try to put
it back into the cvs version