[ka-Map-users] Drawing routes in ka-map

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:32:26 EDT 2005

hi, thanks for style fix.
for now, you can remove the polyline with your own event and using:

myKaMap.removePoly(oPoly) .

i just fixed that code so you'll have to check it again. example in same
index2.html .
i haven't figured out how to add an onclick event to a polyline. it works
for addObjectGeo, but something funny goes on the polyline code that doesn't
do what i expect . you can get to the image with
oPoly.poly, but from there oPoly.poly.onclick = ... doesn't work.

any ideas???
-b