[ka-Map-users] collapse Legend entries

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 4 20:30:35 EDT 2005

Brent,

its hard coded to have them all start opened up.  You'll need to dig
into the kaLegend code to figure it out.  What would be nice would be
to make it configurable through metadata in the map file.  If you can
figure out the changes that are needed, post them and I'll include it
in cvs (as long as its reasonably generic)