[ka-Map-users] Re: Code to indicate tiles have finished loading?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 6 17:12:00 EDT 2005

not currently.  Note that for a given map and extents, this could be
a large amount of data ... many MB for sure, probably GB in useful
apps I would think.  But if you wanted to do this, you would probably
write a custom function in your app that would monitor the tile loads
and keep moving to new extents until all the tiles are fetched.  I
don't really see this as a general feature that I would want in cvs
unless everyone thinks its a good idea.