[ka-Map-users] How can I hide the map once I've created it?

Clark Endrizzi cendrizzi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:08:32 EDT 2005

I basically use some javascript tabs that hide and unhide divs based on the
tab that's open. One of the tabs has a KaMap on it and it's working nice but
when I go to another tab it doesn't hide the map. I've put a timeout and
tried to hide the div (to make sure it's not my tab stuff) with the same
results. Not exactly how KaMaps works but it's clear that it doesn't just
hide with the parent div like most things will. Is there a way to hide the
map through some functions? I've tried the hidelayers function but that's
looks like it's meant for something else.

Thanks,
--
-Clark Endrizzi