[ka-Map-users] Printing transparent layers in IE ... and printing issues in general.

Jeremy Malczyk jeremy at trails.com
Wed Oct 19 23:48:02 EDT 2005

Jeremy Malczyk wrote:

> Also, when printing in IE, the tiles along the left and top edges are
> misaligned.

Fixed that, sorta. It has to do with an IE4 bug workaround in my version
of the CVS, which is several weeks old.

In function _layer_setOpacity, I changed this...

if (isIE4 )
        {
            for(var i=0;i<this.domObj.childNodes.length;i++)
            {
                this.domObj.childNodes[i].style.filter =
"Alpha(opacity="+amount+")";
            }
        }

to this...

if (isIE4)
    this.domObj.style.filter = "Alpha(opacity="+amount+")";

Still no luck printing transparent layers, is this even possible?

Jeremy