[ka-Map-users] Error - "Call to undefined function: set()"

Peter Giencke pgiencke at glc.org
Fri Sep 2 17:29:56 EDT 2005

All,

I'm trying to xfer our kamap app to the public server, and am getting an
unfamiliar error message "Call to undefined function: set()" from tile.php
on line 189 which is:
            $oMap->outputformat->set("transparent", MS_ON );

I say unfamiliar because it's running fine on our internal box without fail,
and tile.php is unmodified on both from the cvs version. This seems like
such a simple fix, but I'm not able to put my finger on it (perhaps cuz it's
friday).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-pete