[ka-Map-users] MapFile with all default layers...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Sep 6 15:27:55 EDT 2005

Hi all: Finally getting to play with ka-map a bit. My test application has no need for a legend control of any sort. In fact, all layers are default within the mapfile (with the exception of query layers). How does one tell ka-map to only create one set of tiles in the cache. It must be traversing the mapfile somehow cause there are group specific directories for each scale (along with __base__). I use groups in the mapfile for the heck of it, more as documentation, as opposed to layer control.

Steve