[ka-Map-users] realeases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 13 11:06:07 EDT 2005

Pete, Lorenzo

If you guys are amenable, I would like to see discussions of new
features that are planned to be part of ka-Map trigger a new bug in
bugzilla (bugzilla.maptools.org).

So in this case, we could create a new 'enhancement' bug for ka-Map that
can be used to track discussions about the design and implementation and
be linked to a comment in cvs when I commit the new tool.

Same could be used for redesign of the default index.html page that
comes with ka-Map.

Just a thought

Paul