[ka-Map-users] realeases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 13 11:27:07 EDT 2005

There is no bug for the ruler/measure capability.  Please create one to
get things started.

By default, all bugs belong to me and only the people who report, own or
are cc:ed on the bug will see traffic.  I would suggest that you send an
email to the list with the topic and bug number and people can add
themselves to the cc of the bug if they are interested in following the
discussion or contributing