[ka-Map-users] keymap (changing maps)

jochen at IngenieurTeam2.com jochen at IngenieurTeam2.com
Fri Sep 23 09:51:15 EDT 2005

Hello list,

Thanks for bringing out ka-map, its fantasic.

Perhaps I found out two little problems with the keymap.

1.	In the map file it is necesary for normal mapserver use
	to have slash at the end of the IMAGEURL. In keymap.php
	there will be added an additional slash. Ok, most browser
	ignore double slashes but sometimes I have problems with
	firefox, especially when changing the maps with the combo
	box. Which brings us to:
2.	When changing the maps the old keymap image is still there.
      (IE 6.0 and Firefox 1.0.6 both on windows)
	I made a small patch which helped with this case but I don't
	know if I am doing it right, because I do have not so much
	expierience with dom programming.

Please value that as some newbie commentary and excuse my english.
Could it be possible to let config.php as small as possible and
move the functions to a seperate include file. So that config.php
only changes when new configuration items are added?

Best regards,
Jochen