[ka-Map-users] initialize to a certain position

Herman Teo hsutanti at umich.edu
Wed Sep 28 01:45:42 EDT 2005

Dear ka-map users,

1) Is there a way to initialize kamap to a certain position at a certain zoom
level?

2) Simultaneously I would like to add a marker at that point.

How do I write the code and where should I place them for the above functions? I
couldn't find a useful help as I skim through the discussion threads.

Did anyone experience any trouble with IE using the new ka-map CVS version? It
worked using firefox but IE didn't respond to it.

Thanks a lot.

Herman