[ka-Map-users] purge and rebuild cache - how? Precache.php?

Martijn van Exel m.vanexel at bridgis.nl
Thu Apr 6 10:53:30 EDT 2006

Ka-Mappers,

I have a ka-map! Based map viewer. The underlying data changes
frequently so I'll need to have a system to clear and rebuild the
ka-map! Cache that is triggered every time a change in the data occurs.
I see a note on precache.php in the wiki and I reckon that could be very
useful as a building block for such a system, but I haven't been able to
locate it on my installation (0.2). Is it a CVS-only thing? If so, what
are your experiences? Or is there another feature / script that might be
useful to accomplish this?

Thanks, keep mappin',

Martijn van Exel