[ka-Map-users] Horizontal zoomer

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 6 14:40:01 EDT 2006

I needed a horizontal version of the kaZoomer widget, so I modified it
to make kaHZoomer. It is basically the same as kaZoomer, only the slider
drags left and right instead of up and down. There are a few
differences: opacity control is optional, the title attribute is set for
the widget parts, and there are functions to show and hide the widget. I
also implemented the setPosition function, which was not working in the
copy of kaZoomer I have.

If anyone wants it, kaHZoomer is available at
http://web.uvic.ca/~dbadke/kahzoomer.zip. The zip includes the "flipped"
images from kaZoomer, plus a set with a blue background ('b' postfix).

--

David Badke
Humanities Computing and Media Center