[ka-Map-users] PNG transparency in IE - some conclusions

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Apr 11 03:25:57 EDT 2006

Ehud,

During panning, the whole map sometimes turns black. As soon as I let go
of the mouse, it becomes normal again. Sometimes if I let go of the
mouse before it turns black, it becomes black once it finishes loading,
and turns normal when I press the mouse down.

Also, when turning the satellite image off, and then on again, the
entire page turns black once it has finished loading (see attached
screenshot). This only happens in IE. Is it to do with the application
of the PNG-hack?

Regards,

Jacob