[ka-Map-users] Scroll wheel zoom

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Tue Apr 18 13:51:54 EDT 2006

Paul:

I started looking at how to do this, and ended up actually doing it. All
changes are in kaTool.js. It seems to work...

The modified kaTool is available at: http://web.uvic.ca/~dbadke/kaTool.zip.

The change is in three places: kaTool constructor (set up the default);
new function kaTool.setMouseWheel (set the action to perform); function
kaTool.onmousewheel (perform the action). The changes are all marked "D
Badke".

The action to be performed is saved in the tool object, so each tool can
have different actions. The default is the same action as before (zoom),
so it won't break existing code. See the comments for the setMouseWheel
function for usage details.

Let me know what you think.

David

--