[ka-Map-users] Tooltip

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Apr 19 15:31:38 EDT 2006

Ramesh sorry,
I'm still in a bad situation to test ka-Map: an awful internet
bandwidth, no computers with mapserver on.
It will be like this for a while, maybe 2-3 weeks more.

Use Firefox and try to trace what's happening in the DOM (Tools/DOM
Inspector) and in the js console (Tools/JavaScript Console).

refer to this application:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/index_tooltip.html

hope to give you a better help soon

ciao