[ka-Map-users] Is there any way to show a lot of moving gps?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 20 13:13:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

there are some interesting options to have tiles generated without
caching using meta-data in the map file to control which layers are
cached and which are not (allowing you to have base layers that are
cached and a gps layer that isn't).

You can find details in the wiki:

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/
Setting_metadata_in_the_mapfile

In addition, you will likely want to do some custom coding to refresh
the layer periodically.