[ka-Map-users] kaXmlIcon rotation

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Thu Apr 20 22:07:09 EDT 2006

Hi Pg,
      I am interested in rotating icons to show GPS headings/bearings
(0-360). I am currently looking at your code in kaXmlOverlay.js. I came
across wz_rotateimg.js while searching for a solution in google. I added
the script to my html page and the following code in kaXmlOverlay.js:

    ++img.name = 'marker';

at line 940. I then added the following to my html page:

<script type="text/javascript">
SET_ROTATABLE("marker",90);
</script>

This basically invokes a function in wz_rotateimg.js and sets the img to
be rotateable. However, when I refresh my page, the icon still shows but
is not rotated. Is this happening because the image is within the div
element?

Cheers,
Wayne