[ka-Map-users] php_gd.so.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 26 07:28:40 EDT 2006

Edlinoor,

on linux, gd is typically compiled into php rather than an external
loadable module.  This is usually configured at configure/compile
time.  If you installed a binary distribution, you should try to find
one that includes gd.  If you built php yourself, check configure --
help and make sure you are including gd and the associated image formats