[ka-Map-users] kaXmlSVG()

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 07:35:34 EDT 2006

Nice.

> PG, is the modification ok with you?

If it works, it doesn't need my approval ;-)

In my tests with SVG I had a couple of problems:

1. In Firefox the SVG image "catch" the mouse events: so if I click on
the map in the area of the SVG image (may be in a trasparent part of
the image) ka-Map doesn't react as expected (e.g. it doesn't
drag/center the map)

2. IE doesn't have native support for SVG (I know there are plugins,
but I've never tried them)

Are you using some SVG plugin? With wich broser?

Regards

 -Pg