[ka-Map-users] Technical alternatives for SVG on IE

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 28 10:42:53 EDT 2006

There is also <canvas> for firefox/safari and a canvas-in-ie that
wraps canvas syntax around vml for ie (http://me.eae.net/archive/
2005/12/29/canvas-in-ie/).  And reading the comments there is also an
SVG for IE wrapper (http://starkravingfinkle.org/blog/2006/03/svg-in-
ie/)

Google has also released an open source version of canvas in ie, but
I haven't tried it (http://excanvas.sourceforge.net/)