[ka-Map-users] Re: map_query.php

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Apr 29 17:52:38 EDT 2006

Parwaiz,
please refer to the official site for downloads:
http://ka-map.maptools.org

to the list for any kind of question about ka-map:

to the wiki for some more infos about ka-map:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org

the CVS version is best way to stay tuned with last features in ka-map:
http://ka-map.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=cvs.html

ciao
Lorenzo