[ka-Map-users] Firefox problem with ka-map

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 3 15:09:01 EDT 2006

I haven't seen this before.  I agree that it is likely not a locking
issue.

I wanted to implement something that counts tiles as they load, but
never got it working.  There was also (at one time, perhaps still in
there) an error handler for images that failed to load (would try
again and then force the tile if it didn't work several times).

I don't really have time to work on this now, but if someone else
wants to figure it out ...

PAul