[ka-Map-users] Two map on defferent site

Yamaju yamaju at yr.tnc.ne.jp
Tue Aug 8 05:26:45 EDT 2006

Dear Ishikawa-san,

If you don't want to use the select box, I think you need to create separate
kaMap.js files and init.php files, too.
Suppose you've created config2.php and map2.map for the second application
(index2.html).

Then you'd need

index2.html:

<script type="text/javascript" src="kaMap2.js"></script>

kaMap2.js:

this.init = "init2.php";

init2.php:

include_once( '../include/config2.php' );

config2.php:

$aszMapFiles = array(
  // map file for 2nd application
);

That's my guess. I'm afraid I haven't tested it.
(Maybe other people have better idea...)

Good luck!
Junya Sano