[ka-Map-users] Re: yet another ka-map interface

David William Bitner bitner at gyttja.org
Tue Aug 8 11:37:48 EDT 2006

Looks Great Lorenzo,

One thing that I might consider would be adding an accordion style set of
tabs in the area on the left so you could show with the different categories
(ie legend or overview or query results) that could be expanded or
contracted depending on how much screen real estate a user had and what they
wanted to look at.

db