[ka-Map-users] Two map on defferent site

Yamaju yamaju at yr.tnc.ne.jp
Wed Aug 9 21:18:46 EDT 2006

Dear Ishikawa-san,

It worked on my server. Please see

http://www.fuji-itcenter.com/sanoju/fujinomiya-akimatsuri/index.html
http://www.fuji-itcenter.com/sanoju/fujinomiya-akimatsuri/index2.html

They use different .map files, one with the background raster layer and the
other without.

The files I created for the 2nd application include:

index2.html
xxx2.map
config2.php
kaMap2.js
init2.php

You probably need to copy the following files for each application, since
they also refer to config.php.

getcjs.php
keymap.php
legend.php
legend_template.php
scalebar.php

Now I realized this method probably doesn't satisfy your requirement
of "sharing the same source code by multiple applications" after all...
There are too many files to copy.

Best Regards,
Junya Sano

P.S.
When I tried the above example, I encountered the same problem as yours--a
blank map.
Then I realized the value of $szMap wasn't set correctly in my config2.php.
A simple way to check this value
is to access init2.php from a browser and check the value of $szResult.