[ka-Map-users] Re: ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

Justin George justin.george at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:42:26 EDT 2006

If you're using PHP, a simple method that I've had middling success
with is to use the header function to set the cache control before
your ajax is output, like so:

<?php header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"); ?>

This unfortunately does not always work, as browsers have odd caching
that is non standard.

Also, if you're doing updating like this, consider PG's overlays, as
they are working terrifically for me doing similar things.