[ka-Map-users] Problem with IE

Krassovski, Mikhail B. krassovskimb at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 14 09:27:10 EST 2006

Lorenzo,

I can't make a screenshot because I fixed that already =)
Here is what happened (as far as I understand):
In ...htdocs\tools\kaExplorer\screen.css file you have positioned #content div as
#content {.... position: absolute; top:5000px;....}
When page loads IE renders in exactly at 5000px from the top and makes it visible. I don't know why it does it and why at the same time it does not render #curtain, which has basically the same trick.
What I did: in screen.css I commented "top:5000px;" and added "display:none;", then in htdocs\tools\kaExplorer\startUp.js in function showContent() I added 'content.style.display = "block";', and in hideContent() I added 'content.style.display = "none";'.
It works fine now =)

Misha