[ka-Map-users] RE: Problem with IE

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Dec 20 09:10:57 EST 2006

 >Lorenzo,
 >
 >That is the most interesting thing - I don't have this problem with
 >other functions. switchService() works fine =)

I know it works but is not using "display" to toggle tabs but is
using "top".

 >But I'll keep my eye on
 >it and double check.

Thanks

 >When are you going to publish version 1.0?

depending on Paul availability, once he has a minute, we are ready to
cut the release, I guess.
He has to do some processes to cut the release so it's normal he need
a quite moment.
I know there are many more things to refine and add but it seems to
me that's time to cut this 1.0 release.

Then we can start again planning for the future:
- OpenLayers integration
- hilite system
- search and query improvements
- ecc.

If somebody has something against the new release it would be nice if
speaks now.

 >Misha

ciao
Lorenzo