[ka-Map-users] Tiles with tomcat 5.5+

Samuel Doyle sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 13:29:38 EST 2006

Has anyone had issues with dynamic tile redraws with tomcat 5.5 or 6?
We have a set of custom layers that have a auto refresh interval, these layers are updated periodically which usually results in an update to the tiles presented on the browser.

After upgrading to tomcat 5.5 and trying 6 from our original 5.0.8 the tiles are no longer updated and require a full removal of the tile directory to force the regeneration.

Has anyone encountered this or have any ideas?

Thanks, S.D.