[ka-Map-users] kaXmlOverlay not working..

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:02:20 EST 2006

I've a couple of hints:

1. The XML is served with no mime type by your web server. It should
have a mime type "text/xml". Configure your server to associate ".xml"
files with the correct mime, or, if you generate the XML dynamically,
use a directive to set the mime type.
Look at the source code of the script used in my example:

  http://sistel.dyndns.info/ka-map/xmlget.php.txt

2. The map shoul be initialized before the overlay get loaded: i
usually create the overlay in the KAMAP_MAP_INITIALIZED event handler.

Bye
- Pg