[ka-Map-users] ka-Map directory structure

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:10:56 EST 2006

Because of an obsessive need for neatness, I tried to move ka-Map's
various files into subdirectories under the root (kamap/htdocs/css,
kamap/htdocs/script, etc.). I updated all link references to point to
the new locations. The browser is clearly finding the files in the new
locations (Firefox developer toolbar info displays can see them, at
least), but nothing works. The CSS styles are not applied (or are
applied inconsistently), much of the JavaScript doesn't execute, no maps
display... ???? All I get is the toolbar and the toggle arrow buttons.
If I run init.php directly, it spits out the usual (and correct)
initialization stuff.

Is there some reason the .js and .css files have to be in the root?

David