[ka-Map-users] CVS version, wierd javascript pop ups

Mark Wright sparkymeister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:40:20 EST 2006

I noticed this too. vJust go through the javascript, I think it's in
the startup script, and comment out the alert() functions. Looks like
debugging code that was not removed.

Mark

On 2/7/06, Clark Endrizzi <cendrizzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> One pop up is blank, an alert with nothing in it.
>
> The second says
> function map(){
>      [native map]
> }
>
> Check it out here:
> http://dev.naiutah.com/KaMap/cvs_version/htdocs/
>
> I used to checkout the cvs pretty often but haven't for some time.  I just
> copy over my existing config file.  This time these popup and I don't know
> if something changed that I'm not aware of since it has been a while.
> Besides the popups, everything works.
>
> Sorry if this is obvious.
> --
> -Clark Endrizzi

Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?action=add